dinsdag 3 januari 2012

Fashionlista

Hi everyone!

Today I'll be doing a non make-up related blogpost. It's a fashion related one... ^^ Some time ago I discovered this realy cool site called "Fashionlista". It's a site where you can find awesome fashion items, like them and see where you can get one. You can also share your favorites with the world, add friends and see what items they like.

You can have a look at my profile right here: http://www.fashiolista.com/style/lauraxdexbie/ It would be realy great if you guys would follow me and like my likes! ;)

I also wanted to wish you guys a really happy New Year! ^^ I know that it's allready the 3th of  january, but I've been realy busy with studying for my exams, and family parties, so I havn't had the time to blog this year. This years new years resolution is definitely is to blog more. I hope I can keep myself to it. I'm sorry if I don't but I'm really bussy at school, so I hope you guys understand... :) I also will be doing a give away somewhere in 2012, so please keep following my blog, and invite your friends. It would mean the world to me! ^^ For people who speak Dutch, I also have a facebook. You can check it out right here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Make-up-and-me/198529026891588

Have a fashionable 2012 ! ;) <3

Love,

Laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten