zondag 5 februari 2012

MUA at a fotoshoot from Musthave

Hi everyone,

a few days ago I had the great opportunity to be a make up artist at a fotoshoot for a friend of mine. It was for an advertisement for het clothes and jewelry she sells in her webshop. Make sure to check out her Facebook too! She sells realy nice stuff! :)

It was realy great to be able to do this. It was my first time doing make up on other people so I was quite exited. The result turned out good as well. I'm proud of myself. ^^ Here are some pictures from behind the scenes. I will post some of the eddited pictures as well, when my friend is done with them. I'm exited to see the final result! :)





Thanks to Ines for giving me this opportunity and thanks to the models for being patient with me! ^^ I had a great time. :) I'll be posting some of the final pictures in a while.

Love,

Laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten