donderdag 27 oktober 2011

Halloween 's comming ! ^^

Hey you guys,

yes, it's almost halloween and I'm super exited! ^^ Here's a little sneak peak of what I'm going to be this year...


Guess what I'm going to be... Yes, a cat! ^^ Actually it's gonna be a kind of a cute cat look, but I bought the lenses to make it look a little bit more scary and also more realistic. I'll be showing my full look, after I had the halloween party on november 5th. I'm not gonna be going all the way tough, because I don't realy have a cat costume, so I will just be doing a face, with a cat nose and stuff. I'm not gonna paint all my face, because I don't have time for that... But anyway I'm realy exited and I'll show you the full look when it's done! :)

Leave me a comment with what you are going to be on halloween, and why! ;)

Love,

Laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten