Maybe you have heard of tags, where you answer some questions and then you tag some other people, who have to answer it? Well, I got tagged, so... here it goes! ^^
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup? I started wearing makeup at age 15 or so, but only like lipgloss and mascara. It's only about age 17 that I started to wear more heavy make up and realy started using eyeshadow on a dayly base. Now I don't wear eyeshadow every day anymore, but I don't go out of the house without some mascara.
2. How did you get into makeup? I guess I realy started experimenting myself, because my mom never realy uses much make up. I just looked for some nice example pictures on internet and tried to copy them.
3. What are some of your favorite brands? My all time favorite brand is MAC, by far. I just love the pigment in their products. I also realy love sugarpill.
4. What does makeup mean to you? It boosts my self-esteem, it enhances your beauty and I love being creative with it. I know you're suppose to feel beautiful no matter what, but I don't feel that way. I feel glamorous when my makeup is done, my hair is done, have a nice dress, and black heels to go with it all. I must say.. I'm extremelyjealous of some girls who are naturally gorgeous without a hint of make-up. Like I said earlyer, I never walk out of the house without any make-up on. I don't go over the top, but I do feel like I need it even tough it's just a little bit of mascara and a hint of blush. My boyfriend and my parents are the only one who see me without any make up on.
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be? waterproof mascara (Maybelline Falsies) , MAC Chili matte lipstick, MAC powder blush in Style, Mac woodwicked eyeshadow
6. What is your favorite thing about make-up? Just being able to experement it and be creative.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup? I think its mainly advertising. I've come across high end make-up that are not pigmented at all, the wear is about the same. You don't need to waste a lot of money to look good. I know I love using MAC and other brands, but I have some cheap stuff as well and they look just as gorgeous.
8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner? start slow, less is more, specially if you're young. I didn't start wearing dramatic makeup until I was like 18 years old or so! Too much make- up can make you look slutty if you don't match well, so start with a little bit and see what suits you and what you feel comfortable wearing.
9. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube? I love it! I have a few guru's that I follow and they make some awesome tutorials. It's realy helpful and they give some good advise and inspiration. But whenever I try a look, I always try to match it on my own skin and my own face, so that it looks good on me and I don't just copy the look.
10. What is one make-up trend you never understood? I just can't stand seeing realy young girls wearing too much make up. I see kids age 12 wearing more than I would even think about wearing in normal daylight. It just spoils their natural beauty I think.
So... these were my answers. Now, I tag all of you ! Leave a comment with your answers, or post it on your blog!