maandag 7 november 2011

Halloween ! ^^

Hi everyone,

like I pomissed, here a blog post on my halloween look. I had the party last saturday and it was realy great! ^^ I didn't have a lot of time to work on my make up, but I think it looked great. Anyways, this is the final result:



 I used Woodwinked eyeshadow by MAC and a matte black eyeshadow to create a smokey eye. Then I used a black pen liner to line my eyes and applied some false lashes from Claire's. I just drew on the black nose with a pen liner as well and added some cool looking cat lenses for a finishing touch. ^^


Maybe I'll do a more detailed cat look when I have more time. I hope you enjoyed this look anyway. I had a lot of positive reactions at the party, so that was quite nice. ^^

What dit you dress up like for halloween? Leave me a comment or a picture! ;)

See you next time!

Laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten