zaterdag 26 november 2011

Revieuw and swatches: e.l.f. mineral lipstick in the colour ripe rose

Hi everyone,

today I will be doing a blogpost on a lipstick that I recently bought, and that's one of the mineral lipsticks e.l.f. sells, called ripe rose. This is what the packaging looks like:


As you can see it’s not realy that special. It’s just a normal black lipstick tube, but I don’t mind that, because I absolutely love the colour! This is what the colour looks like:


It looks quite red on camera, but it actually is a lot more soft when you put it on. Here's a swatch of the lipstick on my hand: 


 As you can see the colour isn't that harsh. It's a realy nice, warm and soft colour, that you could wear every day. I didn't make a picture of it on my lips, because my lips are in realy bad shape, one of the downsides of winter, but it pretty much looks the same as on my hand, especially when you blank your lips out with a lip primer. The lipstick doesn't last a whole day, but it does last quite long in comparison with a lot of other lipsticks I bought recently. You can easily put it on and you don't have to re-aply it all evening. 

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and I will talk to you all soon! :)

Love,

Laura

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten